Rimmel London "Provocalips" Review!

Hi everyone!
Today I have a review for you! Of the brand new (I don't know if it's already available worldwide, but I think so!) Provocalips by Rimmel London!

What Rimmel sais:
Up to 16 Hours of lip liberation. Wild without a trace!
• Kiss proof, transfer proof, food proof high impact endless colour.
• No tight feeling or dry lips. Lips feel smooth and moisturized all day long.
• Easy removal with Oil based makeup remover
STEP 1: Apply colour and keep lips apart for 60 seconds until the product sets.
STEP 2: Apply topcoat to lock the colour, moisture and add shine.

Prices:
US (I didn't found the price! I don't know if it's available in the US territory!)
UK 6.99£
EUR 10.99 €

What I think about it:

I have the number "500-Kiss me you fool"

This product is just amazing! But it has some pros and some cons! Like almost every product in the worldwide world! They are really longlasting but when you eat/drink it does come off a little bit! The color payoff is really good and it doesn't transfer on the clothes/teeth! It fades (after a lot of time) gradually so it's not really noticeable! The applicator is really good and allows you to put on the products really nicely! Without making mistakes (but!... Be careful!)!
It comes with a balm which you REALLY need to use! Cause the tint/ lacquer it's really drying! And you have to be very careful during the application, cause it stain the lips and if you put out of the actual lips it will bleed and stain the skin (and it's a real mess to remove it!)!
It doesn't come off with a normal makeup remover (not oil based) and even after the Christmas dinner it was still there!
If you have not-so-defined lips you may have to outline the lips with a transparent lip-liner (almost every brand, even drugstore, has them!) so the color doesn't bleed!
MY FINAL OPINION IS: you need to try it if you are a lipstick junkee like me! Mainly the brighter colors! It's better than a classic red lipstick cause, once you've applied it, it stais on and you don't have to care about red teeth and bleeding! As soon as I can I'll buy more of these! They are fenomenal and drugstore! Which means... PERFECTION!

What do you think about those?? Have you tried them?? If so... Let me know if they work as well! Cause averyone has a different opinion! I hope you all had a great Christmas, filled with love and surrounded by persons you love! 
If you wanna stay update with my post just follow me on Bloglovin! The link to it is in the home!

XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | THE BEFORE