First Date| Full on Makeup??!!

Hi darlings!
Today I wanna talk you about "first date" or, at least, the makeup you should wear (but you can wear whatever you want! Don't get me wrong!)...
  1. First thing first, you should go with a natural makeup, and for "natural" I mean a light base, paired with a full coverage concealer, remember to dab it only in the areas you'd like to cover (on the imperfections), NOT EVERYWHERE!

    This is the foundation I use everyday, here's the review!


    This is actually the only concealer that doesn't crease on me! I'm going to write a review asap! I promise!:)

  2. Heavy contour-highlight?! JUST NO! You don't have to change your face, mainly on your first date! Let the person you're dating understand who you really are, without looking fake! I know... I know... This thing is on trend right now... But don't follow the crowd!:)
    Perfect cold-tone bronzer?? Here you are! And it's also drugstore!
     
  3. Smokey-Eye? Yes! But not the darker ones! Go with a light makeup, that has pink or brown tones (or what looks better on you!) but don't wear dark shadows, stay on the natural side! Go with a matte smokey-eye if you wanna be "bolder"... Matte colors make you look classier!
  4. Bold lips?? YES! Feel free to wear red lips, bright pinks or deep wines! If you paired it with a natural makeup, it will not look so harsh! The only thing you HAVE TO DO is to make sure that the lipstick/lip-stain will not bleed!

And you?? What do you prefer?? Bold lips or smokey eye?? Natural or caked-on makeup??? Let me know!! 

I hope you enjoyed this post... I love you, thank you for reading it!:)

XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal