Autumn Trends!

Hello!
Since Autumn is almost here, I decided to tell you what are the trends I'm gonna rock in the next season!
In the net I found a lot of different trends that during the fashion weeks (all of them!) models wore and, as you can see, the stiles are a lot different! (All the photos are from Bazaar)
Colored liner for Giles! Btw... How gorgeous is Cara??

Even on the Dior show whe can see the color!
Bold lashes everywhere!!
Metallic eye-shadows for Rodarte

And even DKNY
Bold Liners! This photo is from Marc by Marc Jacobs show!
This and the next photo is what in every show (and photo!) you can see! The skin!

Skin is glowy, not cakey and with natural blush! And the eyebrows are all natural!
What everybody can see from this photo is the fact that every model has nude lips (in some shows there were some bold ones) and really natural eyebrows!
I think that bold liner and colorful eye-liners are not so wearable but, for the rest... It's all pretty simple!
What my trends will be?? BOLD LIPS! Fuscia, deep red... I'm a lipstick junkee and this season is perfect for me!
What about the skin?? I love glowy skin! In the summer I cannot stand it because I become really oily but during the cold months for me it's a must! It makes you look... Alive!... 
The eyebrows?? That is definitely my style! I don't have bold lashes like Cara's ones! But are bold to! (I hope you understand!). I'm really into nautura-style eyebrows! I don't like super defined ones!

So, what do you think about those runaway trends?? Are you going to rock some of them?? I'll definitely do!! Let me know what you love and what you hate!! What about the bold eye-liner?? I definitely can't rock it!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!

XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | THE BEFORE