Sigma Brushes Dupes??!! | Jessup Brushes

Hi everyone!
Today I want to talk to you about one of the best investment of my whole life!
I've stumbled across this brand randomly, while browsing the net, and I saw few videos about those brushes, hearing that they where supposed to be dupes for Sigma brushes which, we have to be honest with ourselves, Sigma increased the prices of their brushes and now they're not so cheap (few years ago they were not so expensive! If you are in the "makeup world" for a while, like me, you'll remember) and even thought the quality is great (or, at least, that's what most beauty gurus say! I've, personally, never tried them!) not everyone has all of that money to spend on makeup brushes!
    Jessup 10Pcs Professional Make up Brushes Set Foundation Blusher Kabuki Powder Eyeshadow Blending Eyebrow Brushes Black/Silver
    This is the "Kabuki" set I'm talking about! And trust me... They're as good as it seem on the photo (even thought it's obvious that Photoshop is this image's best friend!!)

So... This brush set intrigued me a lot!
I don't have all that money to spend on brushes cause, you know, I have to eat! And, after a while of thinking about, I decided to risk and I've bought the set!

I have to say... THOSE BRUSHES ARE AMAZING!
I was so surprised the first time I touched them! They were so soft that I thought "oh well... The first time I'm going to wash them they will be ruined!"...
I washed them the same day they arrived, cause since they arrived from China after a month (and the company put some products on them that make the insect go away and "save" the brush, which smell a little bit!) with hand-soap and water... And after they were still perfect!

After almost two months of testing (I didn't have a lot of time for writing post, thanks UNI!) I have to say that those brushes are just INSANE! The quality is great! They're soft and don't shed which, to me, those are the most important things!
They apply the product flawlessly, althought I have to say that tend to "eat" some of the product when I use liquid foundation, but since I apply it directly to my face I pass over this defect (which could be not a good thing if you apply the product on your brush first and then apply the product to your face! If you know what I mean!).
Even thought this is a kabuki set, I use it for almost everything! With the bigger ones I apply foundation, powder, bronzer and concealer; with the smaller ones concealer (on my eyelids), eye primer, eye-shadows, contouring (my nose) and highlight.
I must say that, at first, I didn't know what to do with all of these brushes, but as soon as I started using them... I understood that I didn't need to wash my (only) foundation brush once a week anymore... XD
Last thing about this topic... Which is the most important, to me... I bought the set on aliexpress and I made sure that I was buying it from the REAL SELLER! Sometimes, even thought the prices are low, some stores could sell fake products... So make sure it's the right one!

So... I can pretty much use only those brushes for doing my makeup!
I'm thinking about buying other set from them... But I actually don't need all of those brushes, and that's the thing that stops me from buying more! The only thing I can say is that they should be selling single brushes, apart from the already existent sets!

That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed this post, comment below if you have tried this brushes (and if you like them) and if you have some questions the only thing you have to do is ask!:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal