Stress Relief 101 | The Lazy Girl Guide


Every day something happen and I find that almost every little thing, at the end of the day, stresses me out! (please, tell me I'm not the only one!)
The consequences are that most of the time I cannot sleep well and when I wake up I'm even more tired and stressed out! But not only this! I've got headaches, constipation (sorry, TMI!) and I start eating junk food!
Since I'm trying to change my lifestyle (I mean, not radically, but eating healthier! Like not drinking Coke or everything related and not eating so much junk food!) I find some tricks that help me calm down and calm down my stress level!

One thing I have to tell you is that you have to learn doing those thing, just because I feel like, at least, for me, it was more like a journey (it took me about half a year to understand what to do!).

I mainly (ok, fully!) focus on my nightime routine, just because that is the time of the day that is actually more relaxing!
I find that, after a long day, when I come home I can really have some time for myself and I let the world out! I think only about myself and about enjoying that time!

So... With this being said, here you are my tips!

  1. Don't Think: thinking about things to do the day after (or what happened that day) is not good! I find that if I start thinking about what I have to do the next day I get really anxious! Don't think about work or school, just focus on yourself!
  2.  Have shower after you've eat: the "shower" topic is always discussed nowadays, lot of people love having shower in the morning but I actually think that having it before going to bed helps you relax and, actually, wash off all the stress you have on your body! I find that this a crucial step! Cause it helps me sleeping better because I don't feel dirty anymore and the warm water relaxes the muscles.
  3. Pajamas: comfy clothes are a must have!I think that no-one could be totally relaxed when wearing a pair of jeans! AM I RIGHT??? 
    I recently bought these pants from H&M and they are to die for! They are so soft and cozy! Perfect for the winter!

    Those are actually what I wear before going to bed in summer (and after having a shower)!
  4. Do something relaxing: I've found that, after having a shower, the best thing to do is relax! Without thinking about what I have to do the next day and what is happen during the day! Most of the time all of the thing I think about stress me out! Watch YouTube videos, read a book, watch TV... There are so many things you can do! 
All of those things will help you to relax your mind and body and not thinking about "bad" things when you go to bed! You will sleep better and the next morning you will understand how amazing this tips are! 

It's always good having some time to relax, especially if your life is busy! Having some times for yourself doesn't mean that you don't care about others or whatever, but means that you love yourself! 


Those were, basically, my tips! Hope you enjoyed the post and I'm curious to know if you have a nightime/relaxing routine! Let me know in the comments!
Until next time,


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal