Breakfast Cookies | #myweightlossjourney

As promised here's the recipie for the cookies! I was able to make 16 (decent sized!) cookies out of it. Those are tasty and healthier than your usual cookies, I've tried to swap out ingredients and I have to say that I was able to make it work! Usually, if I have those for breakfast I would eat 2 or 3, paired with an hot cup of coffee! Cause COFFEE IS LIFE





 (here's the link of the video)
INGREDIENTS:
Whole Wheat Flour                     100 grams
Oats                                               80 grams
Coconut Flour                        2 tablespoons
Cane Sugar                                   30 grams
Egg                                             1, medium
Butter, melted                               30 grams
Yoghurt                                         50 grams
Milk                                                   40 ml
Baking Powder                               7 grams
Salt                                                  a pinch
Cinnamon
Chocolate/Other toppings            50 grams        

This is not a super complicated process... Mix all the dry ingredients (oats, flour, coconut, baking powder, salt and cinnamon) and all the wet ones (butter, milk, yoghurt, egg and sugar) and at the end mix everything together, when it's all mixed up add the chocolate or the toppings you choose and mix until combined!

For each cookie I grabbed a spoon-full of batter and roll it up! "Smush" them down a little bit cause since there is not a lot of butter/fat in general they won't spread much!
BAKE, then, IN THE OVEN FOR 15 MINUTES AT 180° C (355°F)

YES. IT'S AS EASY AS IT SEEMS!
They can be easily stored in the fridge for up to 5 days (I mean... They were still good after that period of time, as long as you keep them in there in an air-thight container!)

I hope you enjoied this recipie, let me know if you've recreated cause I'm courious to know what you think about it (and what/if I have to improve it!)






In case you've missed it here's what I eat on a daily bases:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal