2018 Challenge! Lean Body Edition



HELLO.
Today I've decided to make things official.

During the holidays I've gained a bunch of weight and I've decided to commit to something different, that I'm against (not totally, but I'm scared it could become an obsession... We'll see!), and that may help me get leaner for the summer...

I've decided to take my measurements and I've invested on a diagnostic scale (a popping 22.90 euros, to be exact! LOL.) to help me understand more my body and figure out my progress, just because I'm about the idea that when you look at yourself on the mirror everyday you end up, most of the time, not seeing your progress, so NUMBERS MAY HELP!

WHY HAVE I DONE THIS???
I'm all about listening to your body, doing what you think it's right and what makes you happy...
But I feel like, PERSONALLY (we're all different, what works for me may not work for you!), I need something that, when I fell off the track, pushes me back on!


MY MEASUREMENTS

With all of this being said, here are my numbers! (I know I've should have taken more but those are the ones I care about!)
Here you are my percentages (what the scale says, basically!)
WEIGHT: 62.3 Kg / 137.35 pounds
BMI: 24.9
FAT: 28.6%
MUSCLE: 35.2%
WATER: 52.3%
BONES: 6.6%

And the most important things:
BMR: 1430 kCal
AMR: 2431 kCal

WHAT I'M PLANNING ON DOING

Since I've already been through a weight-loss journey I know what works for me and what helps me getting the results I want! 
I will not be following a strict diet, cause I'm not about that, but I will try to eat as lower NET carbs as possible! (here's what I usually eat)
I will also enter my datas on MyFitnessPal, at least at the beginning, just to go back on track and to be concious about the quantity of food that I need to eat! 
ALSO AND MOST IMPORTANT: as always I'll try to eat AS LESS PROCESS FOOD AS POSSIBLE also limiting my refined sugar intake!
(In case you haven't seen it, here's the main swaps I did to help me loose weight)

THE NUMBERS
I most likely will be following a 25/30/45 diet, eating, more ol less, 1540 kCal per day. I will try to improve my protein intake since I struggle with those, while trying to eat lots of vegetables and a lot of fiber.
CARBS: 25%                  96 grams
PROTEIN: 30%            116 grams  
FAT: 45%                        77 grams
The amount of carbs may be higher when I plan on doing weightlifting instead of cardio for the day (2 out of 6 days) since glucose, paired with protein, is needed when you want to build some muscle!


I don't know if I wanna post some pictures of me (before and after style)... So let me know if you're courious to see them! 
I really hope that by writing this post I'll have something to stick to till I reach my goal... And I hope to inspire some of you, too!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal