Dear Fat People | WHAT??


Hi guys!
Since I've decided to "change" the input of my blog I thought that I should tell my thought about what happens in my life and everything I want to write about!  (and in the comments you can do too!)
Today I ran across this video:



I was SPEECHLESS...

... Not because I want to defend "fat" people, just because everybody knows that it's unhealthy beeing fat!...

...BUT... Because of the rudness of this girl!



I mean... Everyone has a different story and that, sometimes, can be related to his/her "health situation"... Beside an unhealthy body could be hidden a HUGE (and maybe DRAMATIC) story... And... Who are we for judging???

This is the model Tess Holliday... She is a supporter of the idea of loving our body like it is... And I think this is great thing!



Recently something similar has happened with this model (I saw on the social media a lot of bad comments about her!)... And I've found that this was a nice example to talk about!

NOW

Is she pretty?? YES, OF COURSE SHE IS!!!


Do I think she is a good example for the women in general?? YES AND NO...

For people like me, who has tried for years to get in shape (with all that "standards" that social media gives, which are so STUPID!!) but still "don't look at their best" (I eat helthy and I do exercise! But I'm still curvy, as my boyfriend sais!XD), it's nice to see a woman like her that feel so confident about her body! And even thought I feel like I have to loose some weight, in the meanwhile, I still have the "opportunity" to love my body as it is! Which is what everyone should do!

BUT... The image of this model could be misunderstood! This is not a image of a (healthy) body who works out and who eat healthy (which, maybe, she does! But sometimes there will be no results! I'm not judging her!)... I'm saying this because, most of the time, overweight people are unsure about their bodies and vulnerable, and seeing an image like this could make them think that beeing obese is good!

This is the curvy model Ashley Graham. In case you were wondering (which I know you do!XD) I look more like her! But you know, I still workout and I feel healthy! (I've just texted my boyfriend, he sais I'm not this "fat", I don't actually knowXD)

I think that, after all of this rambling (sorry!XD) you've understand my thoughts! Nobody's perfect but we have to appreciate ourselves anyway! One of the things about beeing careful is, anyway, to not arrive the "excess", of whatever thing may be!
Let me know your thoughts!
Until next time,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | THE BEFORE