Match Perfection Concealer | Rimmel London

Hi everyone!

I MUST say I'VE FOUND THE PERFECT CONCEALER! And I'm really excited!!!
Now... No one seems to talk about this! And I hope it's only because there are a whole lot of concealers that "hide" this one (like the ones from Maybelline, Nars, MAC and all the other brands!).
I find that this is not sponsored (there are no advertisers that show the product in any way and usually it's hide in an unusual place in the Rimmel stand!) and maybe this is another reason because is not-so-famous (the only YouTuber that uses this is Rachel, from Rachloves!).

What Rimmel say:
Skin Tone adapting concealer.
Conceal signs of fatigue Highlight & Illuminate eye area.
Soft precision brush for the delicate under-eye area.

Prices:
U.S. 5$
UK 6£
EUROPE 8/13 EUR







 

What I think:
I've found that the product itself it's amazing! It doesn't crease a whole lot (unlike other concealers I've tried! Luckily! And even the FitMe creases on me!) and it has a nice long-lasting power! I have to say that the colour selection is not so good, like many other drugstore brands!But I find that if you live in Europe and you have fair or really dark complexion the chances to find a product that match your skintone are not so much anyways (and Rimmel usually has the best colour selection, and also Revlon)!
The packaging is not so great, by the way... In fact the squeeze tube become all dirty if you don't pay attention when you close it and the residues that are on the brush transfer on the cap (which get soooo dirty!)! I figured out a way for using it without messing too much, you just have to squeeze out only a little bit of product at a time and if there is some concealer left on the applicator, just put the rest around your face!:) (or clean it on a towel, but I don't wanna waste product!)

That's the situation of the applicator after a few months from the opening... And trust me... This is not as bad as the first tube I bought!

Is not full coverage but since I don't like full coverage products I don't care so much (I prefer a medium coverage, just because I don't wanna look too fake)!

I use this to highlight my whole face (even thought it makes me a little bit oily, but I get oily anyway) and I use to conceal and highlight the under-eye area!

Pro's:
  • Nice coverage
  • Lightweght 
  • There are light shades
  • You find it, most of the time, discounted

Con's:
  • There are not many dark shades
  • The packaging is not so great (squeeze tube with a brush, but even thought I hate this, it doesn't stop me from buying it!)


 So, I have to say that even thought there are some con's, I will continue to buy this concealer!

Have you tried this product?? What do you think about it??? Nobody seems to talk about this and I'm shocked, since this product is a ride or die, for me! Let me know in the comment section!:)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | THE BEFORE