FitMe! Concealer (Review)

Hey everyone!
Today I decided to write a review of the "FitMe" concealer, which everybody is raving about! I'll publish the second part of tag on monday, hope you don't mind!:)

I have the shade "Light, 10" and it's a shade lighter that my skintone.



Maybelline sais:
"FLAWLESS THAT LETS THE REAL YOU COME THROUGH
BEYOND MATCHING: FRESH, BREATHABLE, NATURAL

Why You'll Love It It's makeup that doesn’t mess with you.
• No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
• Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be…fresh, breathing, natural
• Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
• Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free
For Best Results Dot concealer onto imperfections or under eyes. Pat with finger to blend."

Prices*: USA $ 6.94
              UK   £ 5.99 
              EUR € 6.50

My Impressions:
With this product I have a love/hate relationship. I'm honest with you.
I love the finish and the coverage: it's not too heavy and it doesn't get cakey, and that's what I'm looking for! The skin is glowy but not oily (even on the T-Zone!) and the result is really natural!It doesn't break me out and it's very lightweight! I apply it with my finger-tips, then I blend everything with with my foundation brush and lastly, before setting with powder, I dab a wet makeup sponge  right on the undereye.
So... Maybelline has right!
BUT!... When I put it on the under-eye... It creases! I can do everything for setting it but there's no way! I don't have oily under-eye at all, they're even dry sometimes! I don't even think it's because of the cream, cause I wait for almost half an hour after I put the cream on, so my skin sets and the foundation and concealer glide on easily! I don't know what to do! This thing makes me angry cause I love the product itself!! I really love it!!
I don't know... Am I the only one that has this problem?? Let me know please cause when I see the creasing I'll become really upset! Eveytime!
At the end, if I had to give a vote to it, I'll choose a B... 
Tell me what you think about it in the comments, please! And tell me if you liked this post!:)
 That's it for today! Follow me if you want!:)

XOXO, Fede:)


*The prices may variate, i take them from the official Maybelline site. The EUR price is an average one (it may variate from nation to nation).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal