Free workout planner?! | #myweightlossjourney

HELLO.

I want to tell you a story...
So... I have a little notebook in which I write all my weight-lifting session (legs and butt/upper body) and I'm almost done with it.

I have to say that planning your workout is the most useful thing you can do to see improvements faster and reaching your goal "easily" (c'mon... It will still be hard... But knowing what you're doing actually helps!) and I figured out a way to make this happen without making you waste money!

There are notebooks that are specifically made for keeping tracks of your workouts but I actually don't feel the need to purchase one at the moment, so I'll go with the print and write choice!

I made two version of the "planner".

The first one is made for "beginners" and is divided between "warm-up", "active sets" and "cool-down" that allows you to separate the kind of exercises (also based on weights).
On the side column (the empty one) you can write how many sets and how many reps per set you plan on doing!
Download it here! (you can always find the page on the blog! Or just download the picture!)



The second version is a little more "advance" (not really... but I don't know how to define it!) in which you can also keep track of the load!
On both versions, on the dotted line, you can write whatever you want (day, body part targeted... How much you've sweated?! Whatever!)
Download it here!


I'm courious to know what you think about them! 
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE... Let me know what you would improve about them and if I should make more (maybe cuter and even more useful?! Let me know).


Until next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal