Best Commercial Songs!

Hello folks!
Hope your week has been great, for now! Today I decided to do a list of my favorite commercial song of all time! You know, this the kind of music that I've always listened, sometimes I hate some songs, sometimes some songs are great! I think it's a love it or leave it! At least, for me! Do you agree with me?
I'm sure everyone knows those songs! But if you don't... The link in the titles bring you to the official videos on YouTube so you can listen to them!
So... Without further do... Here you are my favorite songs!
  • Diamonds, Rihanna: Oh My God! This is my favorite song ever! I have no words to decribe it! 
  • Red, Taylor Swift: as I listened this song for the first time I felt in love with it!
  • Payphone, Maroon 5 ft Wiz Khalifa: we all know what I'm talking about! No?
  • Can't Hold Us, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: actually I don't like a lot this artist! My boyfriend has the whole cd but... I don't like it! I hate his first song!
  • Counting Stars, OneRepublic: I could say that this band is one of my favorite bands ever! I love every single song they make! The piano in this song is just... Perfect! And even the flute!
  • Big Girl don't Cry, Fergie: this is so old! I feel like a granny right now!
  • Young and Beautiful, Lana del Rey: is the perfect song for that perfect film! If you know what I mean! Tell me if you love (like I do!) "The Great Gatsby"! Cause I'm obsessed!
  • Chocolate, The 1975
  • Say Something, A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera
  • Where Have You Been, Rihanna: this song reminds me of the U.S.A.! I don't know why!
Those are the 10 songs that make me happy everytime I listen to them! Even if they are old I still enjoy them!
So... I hope you liked this post!!:) Let me know what your favorites songs are!! I hope you have a great day!


XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal