NYC "Sunny" Bronzer Review!

Hello everyone!
I hope your week has been great! And I hope your weekend will be even better!
Today I have a review for you! About the NYC bronzer! (Duh!)
A lot of beauty guru talk about that and use it and... I use it too! Without rambling... Let's go to the review!

What NYC say:


Let a little sunshine into your life for cheap, with NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder. It glides on easily for a sheer bronze glow that looks like you just stepped off the beach. It is easy to use everywhere and is perfect for quick touch-ups throughout the day.



Benefits
Sun-kissed yet natural look year round without the damaging effects of the sun
Glides easily for sheer effect
Adds a tanned look in seconds
Can be worn alone or over makeup
Dermatologist tested

Key Ingredients
A blend of micronized pigments and silica for smooth application
Kaolin to minimize pores and lines
Natural mineral powders 
Prices:
US 2.99$
UK 1.99£
EUR 2-3

My thought:

I love this bronzer! And... While thinking about the pros and cons... I actually discovered that it has no cons! Beside one... The packaging!... This is one of the reason this product is so cheap! After a while (using it every day) it seems like it's breaking! But only in the part that connect the top part with the actual bronzer part. 
But this is the one and only cons! The mirror that it comes with it's amazing! And... Even if cheap... It seems of a good quality!

The product itself is really good! It's not too light or to dark for my skintone (light to medium, with neutral undertone). It gives you a natural color and it's great if you don't like that heavy contour effect!  It lasts almost everyday (but this "power" may variate! It all depends about the foundation you are using!) and... I LOVE IT!



I hope this review helped you! Let me know what you think about it (if you have tried it!)! Since I don't have a lot of makeup products let me know if I should buy some other fantastic products!


XOXO, Fede:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal