There's something good in everything!

Hi everyone!
Today I wanna talk to you about something that I experienced myself, in the Youtube world.
In the net a lot of people post bad comments, with insults and critics against who posted the video BUT I learned that there are some GREAT people too, in this world!
I was watching a video, yesterday, and I decided to post a REALLY PERSONAL comment... And you know what?? I expected no comments, at all, but some persons wrote me the most sweet and cheering comments in the world! Letting me know that I'm not the only one who's living a situation like this! And tried to help me (even thought they don't even know me!)...


What I'd love to make you understand is that there are a lot of good people in this world, the ones that comment badly, with not-so-nice words, are only a SMALL PORTION compared to all the nice human being existing!
So...  Don't focus your attention on the bad things and on the bad comments... Look at the positive things, the ones that makes you smile and appreciate life!

That's it for today! And I'm so grateful to the girls who commented my post! They made me understand that people, sometimes, are so sweet! You couldn't imagine!
Let me know if you've ever received amazing answers like myself! Thank you for reading this post, I'd love to tell you that you're beautiful, no matter what other people say! You are great! Never stop dreaming and believe in yourself!

XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | THE BEFORE