Best Way To Clean your Brushes!

Hi everyone!
After a long time and after washing so many times my brushes with different types of product I have discovered the best way to clean them! FINALLY!!

I've tried the dish-soap and oil method that a lot of youtubers do (and appreciate) but it didn't work! Every time I washed my brushes, no matter how much soap (and/or oil) I used, the oily-feeling never went away

SO... I decided to try with the hand soap... It worked, but I still had to rinse almost three times my brushes after cleaning them, cause the soap residue was still there (and I wasted a lot of water! BTW!).
And then it was the time for the soap bar, that worked! But it was a little bit too harsh on them!

I finally discovered the winning method! The homemade soap bar (made with "natural" products)! Actually that soap bar was a gift and I never thought it will work (as soon as I finish the ones that I have I'll definitely made some by myself!)!
BUT... IT'S JUST AMAZING!!!!
Since there are some oils in the recipe of this soaps your brushes will not be ruined (the method of the dish-soap and olive oil doesn't work for me! It almost ruined my buffing brush from RealTechniques! DAMN!) but since in here there are no harsh ingredients, everything is ok!
*Credits: topinspired.com


Now... The biggest problem of this type of soaps is that they're not antibacterial and this means that the brushes are not fully clean... You can easily solve this problem by spritzing some alcohol on the brush with a small container with a pump and, without ruining the brushes, all the germs will be gone! Or, if you make them by yourself, just put some alcohol in the recipe and you will be ready to go!
A small perfume container like this is perfect!
So... That's it for today! I hope this post was helpful! Let me know if you have other methods for cleaning your brushes! Cause I'm courious! Maybe yours will work best!:)
Let me know if you've enjoyed this post!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14346807/?claim=9zbvscx98vy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal