Things I'm Obsessed with!

Hello!
Since I've never done a "favorites" post in almost an year, I thought that it was the right time to do one! I must have to say that I do't buy a lot of products, not because I don't like makeup (duh!) but because I have to spend my money on more important things! So... If you're on a budget and you're searching some good drugstore products... This post is made for you! I hope you enjoy it!

  •    NYC Big Bold Bronzing Powder (602, MetropoliTan): This bronzer is just amazing! It's really blendable and it stays on all day long! The number 601(which I'm planning to buy!) seemed more orange and that's why I choose the darker shade! I must say that this one has a red undertone but it'sa nice contouring shade! Since it's not too light you don't have to put on a ton of it! Just build it slowly! BTW... I'm still loving my bronzer in "Sunny"!

  • Essence All About Matt compact powder : this is the only powder that set my concealer and don't make it crease! I use it only in the under-eye area, cause on the rest of the face I use the Rimmel Stay Matte powder! 
  • Essence Long-Lasting lipstick (13, Love Me): It's a MUST HAVE if you love natural lipsticks! It's a nice pink, almost mlbb type of color! It gives you a natural flush without being like "boom! In your face!" I think I just found the perfect lipstick! Here's the review!
  • L'Oreal Infallible Foundation: I'm sure you heard a lot of things about this foundation! And I'm not going to write a lot (at least, in this post! If you'd like to read a review just let me know!) about it! The only thing I can say is that THIS IS AMAZING if you have combination/oily skin!
  •  Rimmel Match Perfection concealer: I've heard no-one talk about this, actually! And I don't understandd why! This product is simply AMAZING! It doesn't crease on the under-eye area and I have to admitt that this is better than the "Dark-Circle Eraser" from Maybelline! If you have problems on finding the perfect concealer, just TRY THIS!



    I hope you liked this post! I'm planning on doing a review on those product (if I don't have already done!)... Let me know if you have some request! And what you think about the products, if you've tried them! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal