I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | Days 1, 2 and 3

(Before starting reading the post please go to the previous post where I explain the reasons why I'm doing this, and read also the disclaimer at the bottom of this post)

My main goal is to feel good with myself and learning to listen to my body and that's why those post are here for! Here's my diary, where I can explain to you how I feel during this "forced" detoxing period.

As the days go by I realize that what I really crave is whole food. I don't crave any sort of protein, at all, and I don't feel the need to actually eat it! Is it a bad thing? No... Cause I end up eating 80 grams of protein everyday! Which that's a lot considering what I actually eat at the moment! 
(I'm actually tracking calories just for that purpose, since my training routine has not changed)

DAY #1


Ok... I must say... I was hungry all day long... But still... Dealing with that feeling of hunger was easy, because none of the foods I had at home was appetizing, AT ALL... I didn't want to eat!
I was even more bloated than the day before and keep in mind that my stomach was half empty!
It was so frustrating!


Breakfast:
0% Greek yogurt with acai powder and reduced sugar strawberry jam

Snack #1:
Protein shake (just a serving of protein powder and water)

Lunch:
Cauliflower and mushroom soup (I ate a lot of it... Not gonna lie... But it was actually amazing!!) with light cream cheese.

Snack #2:
Protein shake (banana, cocoa powder, a teaspoon of peanut butter, protein powder and some oat milk)

Dinner:
Minestrone soup (I just bought a bag of frozen vegetables and I cooked it! EASY).
Oh yeah... I also ate ice cream (in my defense... It was made with only organic ingredients and it didn't cointained a whole lot of sugar!)

Before going to bed I drank a fennel-seeds tea and I have to say that it helped a lot with alleviating the feeling of hunger!

WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS: I peed so much! I may have gone to the bathroom 15 times during the day! It was crazy!


DAY #2


I woke up not being hungry but I ate because I knew that if I didn't I would not been able to do my workout (and I was actually right!) but I have to say that this workout was actually pretty good!

Even thought the day before I had not eaten much I wasn't starving!
I was hungry, for sure, but it was not as hard as I thought it would be!
If the previous day wasn't enough, I was even more bloated today and didn't even know why (it's so frustrating, but I was fine with it... I knew that this feel was eventually going away so I just dealed with it)!
One of the most important thing is that I crave none of the food my family members were eating... NONE.
OH... TMI, I know... But I didn't poop!

Breakfast:
(Again!)0% Greek yogurt with acai powder and reduced sugar strawberry jam
 reduced sugar strawberry jam

Lunch:
Cauliflower and mushroom soup with light cream cheese (the same of the day before and I have to say that eaten a day after is even better!).

Snack:
Protein shake (banana, cocoa powder, a teaspoon of peanut butter, protein powder and some oat milk)

Dinner:
I made another batch of cauliflower and mushroom soup, because it was that good! I added a small fennel and some celery which added something more to the soup!
Also... Steamed carrots and cauliflowers sounded soooo good... So I made them... And they were delicious! (I just put some salt and pepper on them... Cause I didn't feel like putting oil).
Also I cutted an apple and cooked in the microwave for 3 minutes with some cinnamon

DAY #3

I realized that (maybe) I should take some picture of the progress... Sorry for the crappy photos but I was in my bathroom since that is the only big mirror I have!





I finally pooped, btw😂 
Also  I was starting to feel good again... The not-blended vegetables eaten the day before were actually filling so I was actually not starving... But I wanted to eat yogurt anyway... Because I was craving it.

Breakfast:
Greek yogurt with strawberries jam

Lunch:
I actually made up a recipe and I prepared a soup with beetroot, fennel and celery... And it was surprisingly good! The only thing that disappointed me was the fact that it was not as bright pink as I wanted it! I also added some cream cheese, as always!
I was still feeling hungry after two portions of that... But I didn't feel like eating... So I had 7 small crackers with cream cheese on top... They filled me up so much that it was not even funny... I mean... Seven pieces of crackers! Come on!

Snack:
I steamed a chopped apple in the microwave as the day before and it was delicous!

Dinner:
Cauliflower and mushroom soup sounded about right (again)... And also chewing some steamed cauliflower! What I have to say is that this filled me up so much! It's incredible how much filling vegetables can be when you don't feel like eating!I've also made a mistake... My sister made some fries and I felt like eating a bunch (I've eaten like 10...)
I felt so sick all night long!! I knew that this was going to happen but since the next day was leg day, I also thought that some extra carbs may have been helpful (stay tuned, on the next post I'm going to tell you how I felt the next day)!
Oh, ice-cream sounded good too, so I went for it!

What surprised me was the fact that I craved nothing! N-O-T-H-I-N-G
And one of the things I enjoy doing is watching cooking videos on Youtube and event thought I did it everyday, I ended up not having any cravings! (I was literally watching videos of bakers that were making cupcakes/cakes... Oh well!)

Let me know if you are enjoying the serie! I don't know when I'm going to stop, actually.
I planned on stopping at the third day but I feel good and I think I will go on... Kepping in mind that I'm always listening to my body, as soon as I start craving "real food" I'm going to eat it.




IMPORTANT: WITH THIS POST I DON'T WANT TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO STARVE THEMSELVES! i DIDN'T DECIDE TO DO THIS FOR THE SAKE OF WEIGHT-LOST, THIS IS WHAT MY BODY IS CRAVING RIGHT NOW AND AS SOON AS I START CRAVING REAL FOOD I'M GOING TO EAT IT WITH NO PROBLEMS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal