I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | Days 4, 5 and 6

So... I was planning on stopping at day 3... But my body told me that it wasn't ready yet!
My biggest worry was to not get enough nutrients during this period of time but I decided to follow my instinct and to do whatever sounded right, without worring.
I'm learning so much about my body everyday, I thought that after loosing 30 pounds I already knew my body but guess what?! I've never been so wrong!

Part 1 (Why I'm doing this!)

Part 2 (Days 1, 2 and 3)

DAY #4

As I said in the previous post, the day before I ate 10 fries (literally... If not 10 they might have been 15... But not more!) and my body definitely felt them!
I wasn't bloated (not as much as day one and two) but I also didn't feel great!
I also didn't feel an incredible hunger sensation!
This was also leg day and I was worried about not making through it, but guess what? I felt amazing! I haven't got a mind-muscles connection like this in a very long time (and that was something that frustrate me every lower body workout I did). I also didn't feel like lifting that heavy and so I lowered the weights... It was just amazing and I felt great! 

Here's what I ate:

Breakfast:
0% vanilla Greek yogurt (plain) and two coffees (yes... two... I needed the caffeine kick
☕️)

Lunch:
A protein shake, cauliflower and mushroom soup (I don't think I'll ever get tired of eating that!) and a small portion of ice cream.

Snack:

I was HUNGRY, let me tell you that! I was actually starving... But I still didn't want to eat! 
I ended up eating marshmallow which is not that good of a choice (I knew that my body was just telling me: "Feed me!" and of course I went for the high sugar option...) but I'm fine with it, tbh!👍

Dinner:
I made peas soup, of which I'm going to share the recipe in the future, for sure!


I knew that this day would have been thought and I actually didn't think that I would still be on this soup-kick! I went with it because I decided at the beginning to not forcing myself to eat, even if I didn't want to! 

DAY #5

I decided not to share what I eat everyday anymore... Just because it's becoming so boring (I eat always the same stuff and multiple days in a row)!

I've decided, instead, to keep posting updates every week, to make you understand how loosing weight is a neverending journey... I already know that there will days where it will be harder than others, and I'm fine with it!



I mean... You can see the difference, I definitely feel it! 
What I actually uderstood was how my body reacts to the different kind of food... Keep in mind that I was not starving myself and ended up eating 1300/1400 kcal per day! 
This is only a small example of how your body keeps changing on a daily basis and how it may seem like you are not reaching your goal at the speed you wish.
It's only a matter of time and knowing and understanding what your body needs and asks for! 

Let me know if you want me to keep updating! I'm having troubles digesting "normal" food again (maybe some allergies/intollerances that I'm not aware about?) but I'm going to explain everything in the next posts!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal