Shut up!

Hello everyone! 
I hope your weekend has been great!
Today I decided to do this post about the silence! You know, sometimes this could be embarassing or makes you feel free! It all depends! What I really appreciate most is the silence of a person when she has nothing good to say to another person! Do you know what I mean?? 
I on't like giving bad answers to people who are doing or saying something wrong! Who am I for judging them? I could make the same mistake in the future! Don't you agree?

This is what I meat!
I don't like offend other people and I think that, with silence instead of bad words, people could really understand what you didn't say! And appreciate you in a good way! Cause you respected them and you didn't make them feel foolish! 

I think that's it! For now! I hope you liked this post! Let me know what you think about it!:)


XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal