This is your body!

Hello guys!
Today I would love to share my impression with you about the "trend" that is famous worldwide: BIG BOOTIES and THIN WAISTS!
I actually didn't know if I really want to talk about them! Cause, at least, for me, this is a stupid topic! BUT... Maybe it's important because the influence that social media gave us, make us think that WE HAVE TO HAVE A BODY LIKE THAT!
I read a lot of articles that said that "men loves big booties and slim bellies" and some times women believe in those and start some extreme diet (with a lot of exercises, obviously!) for becoming an "ideal woman"! But, when I asked my boyfriend: "hey! Would you like a girlfriend with a body like that?" He said:"Are you kidding me?? That's not pretty at all! And not even sexy!"
So... I think that his answer explain everything!
This is what I'm talking about!
What really makes me worried is the fact that people start to see this body shape as NORMAL
I'm not talking about women that have a big booty and slim waist naturally, but the ones that try everything possible for obtaining it! Like plastic surgery and everything related to it!

I'm talking about the "waist training" with a corset, which is really bad for your body! If you wanna know more about it just let me know in the comments!

Don't get me wrong! I love JLo and her curves! because God (or genetics) give her the right amount of curves in the right places! And obviously workout help too!


Now... This is sexy:)
What pushed me to write this post is, beside the famous photo of Kim Kardashian (which I decided not to publish! Cause, for me, it's a little bit disturbing! But I'll do a post on it if you want! Just let me know!), is the song JLo and Iggy Azalea made! What?? Do you really made a song on asses??? NO WAY! I love JLo but this time... Just no... Do you like that song?? I'm curious!
Anyway... I think that, if you don't fully appreciate your body, you can always try to improve it with workouts and a healthy diet! But do you think you would drastically change it with surgery or coursets?
My question for you is: DO YOU REALLY WANT TO CHANGE YOUR BODY CAUSE THE SOCIAL MEDIA MAKE ALL THE WORLD BELIEVE THAT "BIGGER'S BETTER"?? Do you think that this trend is normal?
I, personally, hate booties like that, and thin waists! Mainly cause this will literally change your body!
That's it for today! I hope you all had a great day! Thank you for stopping by! I'll talk to you on my next post!

XOXO, Fede:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal