Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte lipstick | Review

Hello!
Today I decided to publish a review about my go-to lipstick of the fall!
I'm talking about (you already know!) the line of lipsticks that Kate Moss, in collaboration with Rimmel, created!

What Rimmel sais:
Be Iconic - Make the Ordinary Extraordinary Sumptuously Rich Matte Colour with a sublime comfort. Ruby Powder enriched formula. Intense velvet colour all day!
Shade 107

Prices:
US $5.50
UK £5.50
EUR 5/8

What I think about:
Actually I've got only a lipstick of this range! But only because I cannot find the one I would really love to buy! Which is the number 107!
I've got the shade number 104! Which is the perfect "my lips but better" color! I think it's perfect for the actual trend (the Kylie Jenner lips!) mainly because it's not too brown and not too pink (it's a mauve color)! So... I think it's perfect for every skin-tone!
It applies really smoothly on the lips and it has a nice floraly scent (but even fruity! Why I cannot decribe scents?? I'm sorry!) but... Don't try to eat it! It's not so good! (I just accidentally did!).
It's not as drying as a really matte lipstick and is not so matte as you can imagine (in the site Rimmel sais that it has a velvet finish! Wich is true!) but is really long-lasting!
The  packaging is simple... But great!
Without rambling anymore... Those lipsticks are great! I wish the range of colors would be better! Not only with nudes and deep red! If you know what I mean! I hope so!

Vote: A!

Let me know what you think about them! Do you love them as much as I do??
I hope you've found this post interesting and useful! Have a nice day! See you next time!

XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal