Maybelline "FitMe foundation" Review!

Hello guys!
Today I have a review for you!
This could seems like a "stupid" review, cause I have oily skin and this foundation claims to be perfect for normal/dry skin! But... Trust me... Sometimes you don't have to trust what there's wrote on the label of products!

What Maybelline sais:
Why You'll Love It
It’s face makeup that fits you.
  • No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
  • Natural, Light to medium coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be. Fresh, breathing, flawless.
  • Exclusive transluscent base and lightweight pigments allow skin’s natural highs and lows to show through.
  • New shades formulated specifically for women of color contain revolutionary 5-D pigment technology to balance your skin’s authentic tones and highlights.
  • Available in 18 Breathable Shades. SPF 18
What I think about it:
Even thought it's an hydrating foundation this is perfect for oily skin during the winter-time, when the skin gets really dry! It's not heavy at all but it covers the blemishes pretty well (you may have to build it up if the skin is really red), it's not cakey at all! If you have extreme oily skin you may have to avoid this but if your skin gets dry (or it's dry anyway) it may be perfect for you!
At the end of the day my skin looks dewy, but not oily!
I usually apply it with the Real Techniques "buffing brush" cause I don't like apply foundations with the fingers (I don't know why but my skin gets oily sooner) and the cover is light to medium! But not definitely total coverage! You can build the product up and it doesn't get cakey (on my under-eye it does, but I still have to find the perfect concealer/foundation who doesn't crease on this area! Tell me if you have some "magic" product!).
WAIT! After having tried three shades of this foundation (115, 120 and 125) I have to warn you that the number 120, after a month and a half change is color and becomes darker and orangier! (I discovered this thing only yesterday! And I'm really, really sad!) so... Avoid the shades with yellow undertone! Maybe mix the 115 and 125!
I'm sorry I didn't wrote this initially on this post, but I didn't know it! I only discovered it as the time went by!

The FitMe range is nice! They have powders, blushes, bronzers and concealers! But... Actually... I'm not so into it! Let me know if I should have!:)
I know that in the US area (and Canada I think!) Maybelline has come out with the matte version of it! And I hope they'll come even in Europe! 
I think that's it for today! I hope this review was useful! Let me know what you think about this product (if you've tried it!). Btw... I'm thinking about getting the new Infallible foundation from L'Oreal, what do you think about it??

Love you, Fede <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal