You are awesome!

Hi guys!
Yesterday I was thinking about myself  and the relationship I have with my body.
Now that I'm a "grown up" (I'm more conscious about who I am-and-everything-related) I see (and accept) myself as I really am. If you're a teen who has some problem accepting herself/himself... DON'T WORRY.
As the time goes by, you'll start learning that nobody's perfect, like you! Start embracing yourself as the most perfect human being you know, don't worry about what people say and look at your reflection in the mirror and smile, cause YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
I understand that is hard to accept ourselves as beautiful or pretty, it has been hard even for myself and I'm not telling you that this journey (yes, it's a journey!) is going to be easy, probably it'll be one of the hardest of your life! But believe me, it'll be worth it!

This post is not the longest I made, but it's definitely one of the most important! I hope this post inspire you to improve you self-confidence...
Follow me on Bloglovin if you'd like to stay update with the posts! 

XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal