Maybelline SuperStay 14hr Lipstick Review!

Hello!
Today I have a review for you... About some of my favorites lipsticks!!... Without rambling... Let's get into it! 

What Maybelline say:
Super rich color with super staying power. In one amazing weightless formula.
No dragging. No drying. No letdowns at all.
In 20 longwearing shades.
Why You'll Love It
14HR Lipstick with an ultra-lightweight formula:
  • Stays fresh, light, and oh so comfortable
  • Super rich color that lasts for 14 hours
Prices*: US 8.99$
            UK 6.99 £
            EUR 8-10

What I think about it:
I love those lipsticks! The matte finish is really MATTE (you don't have to blot your lips with a tissue to remove the glossy finish that usually even matte lipstick have)! And that's what I'm looking for!But... They have some pros and cons! As every beauty product!
Those are the two colors I have! A really bright warm-red and a cold-toned pink (that makes your teeth look whiter!)
 Pros: 
As I already said they're really matte! And they last a really long time! They have some moisturizing power, but... Not a lot!
They are comfortable to wear the color disappear gradually and uniformly, so your lips won't look so bad!

Cons:
As every really matte lipstick they're pretty dry (not once they are on the lips for a while)! Because of this they don't glide on your lips easily (the brighter colors as the red one are more dry than the lighter ones) and you have to swipe the lipstick more times for obtaining a uniform color... But only sometimes! I don't know if it's about the room temperature... Maybe yes!... Let me know if I seem stupid by saying this! And if it happens even to you!
And... You have to have really moisturized lips! But... It's almost an usual step in my "makeup-routine" so... I don't mind!

That's it for today!
I hope you liked this post and that you found this review helpful! Let me know in the comments what you think about the review! If I have to improve something in this type of posts!

XOXO, Fede:)


*Prices may variate. Oh and the number and names of the lipsticks color are referred to Europe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal