Maybelline SuperStay 24hr Foundation! (product review)

Hello everyone!
It's finally Friday and I have a review for you!I'm going to talk about the SuperStay 24hr foundation! I haven't seen a lot of blogger /youtubers talking about it so... I decided to write a review!
First thing first! I have to say that I haven't got this product anymore! I finished the bottle two weeks ago! And I bought it almost an year ago! So... I couldn't do photos of mine! Excuse me!

What Maybelline say:
DO-IT-ALL, THROUGH-IT-ALL MAKEUP
24-HOUR WEAR, NO TRANSFER
MEDIUM COVERAGE


Why You'll Love It
  • Stays comfortable and looks naturally flawless all day
  • Micro-Flex formula provides 24-hour wear and no transfer
  • Withstands heat, sweat and humidity
  • Oil-free, dermatologist-tested, fragrance-free
  • Suitable for all skin types

For Best Results
Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.


This is the color selection... Actually... It doesn't look so bad!... But in the "real life" was awful!!


Prices: US/CAN $10.99
             UK         £ 8.99
             EUR       € 10/12 (depending on the country)


What I think about it:
I bought this product last summer cause I needed a darker foundation shade and this one was on sale! At first I loved it! You know, in summer the weather is really hot and you sweat a lot! That product kept me matte really well, it was not heavy as some other foundations are and it also lasted a long time in my face, giving me a pretty medium coverage (even if I usually mixed it with a moisturizer for a lighter coverage cause I don't like very heavy foundations).
 
In Europe it comes with a pump... Which is a lot handier!!:)


BUT! When I went to the store for choosing the color I noticed that the color range was awful! I bought the lighter color and it was perfect for my bronzed skin! And during the winter i could not wear it! I was too pale! It also oxidize when it sets and become a little bit orange! 
I tried to wear it during the cold months but it was also really drying for my tipe of skin! Which is really oily during spring and summer but really dry in autumn/winter.
Last down side: it accentuate large pores and fine lines! I have the first ones in my T-zone and wrinkles under my eyes! I know... I'm 20 and I've wrinkles! And they are there cause of the sun! Not because i didn't wore sunscreen, but because I 've really sensitive eyes and even with sunglasses my eyes hurt and I make those stupid faces! Do you know what I mean? I hope yes! Cause I don't know how to explain it!:)  
So... Actually... I didn't like this foundation! It's great during summer but during the rest of the year... Not so much!...


Vote: 6-

I hope this review has been helpful! Let me know what you think about it if you already have tried it!!:) Enjoy the weekend!! 

XOXO,Fede:) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal