Beauty things I Suck at TAG!

Hello!Today, cause nobody's perfect, I decided to tell you what are the beauty things I sucks at! They're a lot so let's get started!!
  1. GEL EYELINER... I can't... Just... No... I love gel eyeliner more than pencil and liquid ones! I love the matte finish of it but I always mess up everything!
  2. Putting mascara on: there are days that I can't even touch the tube of mascara! I poke my eyes, it gets on my eyelid... Am I the only one that has those days??... Please tell me!!
  3. Bronzing my face: I love contouring but every time I try bronzing my face I look like an Umpa-Lumpa. 
    Glowy and bronzed skin... AMAZING! That's what I'm looking for!

    And this is how I look like after trying! Amazing! Uh??!! Why I'm not able to??

  4. Tweezing my eyebrows: I don't know why and how... But an eyebrow looks always different than the other! 
  5. Blending cream eyeshadow with the fingers: everytime I try to do it I look like a panda! Why am I so retarded??
  6. Wearing bold lips: I start saying that I LOVE bold lips! They are my life! The problem is that I'm not able to line my lips proprley! I look like a clown!
    Beautifull, blod lips... Perfect for the cold months!
But I think I look ready for Halloween! My lips look pretty much like this!
That's it for today! I hope you liked this post!
Let me know in the comments in what you suck! Because... Am I the only one who sucks at doing even the easiest things?? Maybe yes!! 
If you want, follow me on the social network! The links are in the homepage of the blog! And follow me on Bloglovin for staying update!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

XOXO, Fede:)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal