40 Beauty Questions TAG (part 2, Makeup)

Hello!!
I hope your weekend has been great! I know Monday is hard for everyone but here you are a new post! I hope this help to make your day!:) This is the second part of the 40 Beauty Questions Tag, the third will come on Friday or maybe next Monday:)
  1. What foundation do you use? I finally bought the Revlon ColorStay foundation for combo/oily skin, and it's amazing!! The coverage is medium to full and it's really long-lasting!:) I have it since Sunday, I used it twice already and I understand why people love this foundation! I'll do definitely a post!:)

  2.  How about concealer? I use the FitMe concealer. I have a love & hate relationship with! I've done a blog post on it.

  3. Do you know your undertone color? Yessss!! Neutral!I spent a lot of time trying to understand what it was and when I realized that it was neutral I understand why all the foundations (with warm and cold) looked fine on me!
  4. What do you think of fake eyelashes? I never wear them but I think that in special occasions they can make the difference! Cause with a dark eye makeup the eyes get "lost" and they help you to re-define it.
  5. Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes! But usually I change mascara every 4/5 months because I use it everyday and I gets dry so I don't think that a month or two makes the difference (right?)
  6. What brand of mascara do you use? I use mainly Maybelline mascaras. They are amazing! Even if they're not waterproof they stay on all day without smudging! Now I'm using the "Big Eyes" mascara, which I have to throw cause it's almost dry!
  7. Sephora or MAC? Sephora!
  8. Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, I don't:)
  9. What makeup tools do you use in make up application? I use brushes! They give you a natural finish!
  10. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes! Because if not my eyeshadow will crease like there's no tomorrow!
  11. For the face? No! But I REALLY should! I'm thinking about buying the "Baby Skin" from maybelline, a lot of people say that it's a dupe for the "PoreFessional" by Benefit! And it's drugstore! Tell me what you think about if you've tried it! I need suggestions!:)
  12. What is your favorite eyeshadow? Actually... My favorite eyeshadow is a bronzer! The NYC "Sunny" bronzer! I use it in every eye-makeup I do! I also like the ScandalEyes Cream eyeshadow in the number 003,"Bad Girl Bronze", by Rimmel! I have the brown one! It's amazing! You can use it like a base or like a normal eyeshadow. The color is buildable so you can have a nice smokey eye only using this shadow.
  13. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? None of them! Gel eyeliner for life!:) But if I had to choose I will definitely choose pencil eyeliner, cause they're easier to apply!:)
  14. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Hahahaha!:) A LOT! The problem is that I always forget to tight line my upper water line so everytime I poke the eye start watering and all the makeup look like a mess!
  15. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I think they're a mess... When I use them my face is all glittery! I don't like them at all!

So... I hope you liked this post! Tell me in the comments below what your answers are! And follow me if you want!:) Have a nice (rest of?! It depends where you are!) day!:)
            
XOXO, Fede:)

PS: I made the photos by myself! Can you see?? They sucks a little bit but I promise you!... They will get better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal