Baby Lips (Review)

Hello!!
I hope everything is fine (TGIF)!!!! Today I have another review for you!:) This lip-balm are REALLY famous! But I never saw a review of them (done by the beauty gurus)! So I decided to write one!:)

What Maybelline sais: 

"No more basic lip balm.
Our exclusive formula moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours.
Lips are renewed after 1 week* (*Based on panelists’ self-evaluations)
In 6 varieties
Why You'll Love It
It's clinical care for baby-soft lips!
  • The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hours
  • In 6 varieties
  • Visibly renewed lips in 1 week*
    • 88% Had Smoother Lips*
    • 82% Had Less Dry Lips*
    • 70% Had More Supple Lips*
    • 83% Had Better-Looking Lips*
*Based on panelists’’ self-evaluation

For Best Results
Apply your lipcolor by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip."

Prices*:
US  3.99$
UK 2.99£
EU  3/4



 
I only miss the "grapefruit" one! And the "Mint Fresh" is empty! I use it a lot! Can you see??

For this photo I asked my sister if she could lend me her green one! It's cuter like this!

My Opinion:
First thing first there's an important thing that Maybelline does not say! They have SPF 20!! Which, for products like this, is a MUST!! Second... The packaging is SUPER CUTE!!! And third... I've a different opinion for every type of them!!
*Credits: Vera Ezimora.


Peach kiss:



I love the scent of it, but I hate the finish! It's pretty pearly and, paired with the nude color of it, makes my lips really creepy! I found that this is the less moisturizing of the range!
VOTE C


Hydrate:


At first it was pretty moisturizing, but after a few applications made my lips feel dry! I don't know if I've been the only one who has this "feeling"! The scent is pretty citrusy and over-powering and you can really feel that you have it on the lips! I arrived at the point where I could not smell it anymore!
VOTE C+



Pink Punch:

This is the first BabyLips I bought! It has a really sweet scent, that reminds me of strawberries and raspberries (mixed all together), and if you don't like those type of scents, maybe you should avoid it. It has a nice pink color and when you apply it you have to be careful, cause it's not so homogeneous. It's really moisturizing and even after a couple of hours I don't feel my lips dry!
VOTE B+
Peppermint:

 This is one of my absolute favorites! It has a nice, fresh, minty scent, which I love!!:) It even has a tingly sensation when you apply it! And last but not least... It's really moisturizing! I love to use it mainly in the winter, cause it repairs my dry lips! I don't know if it's only an impression of mine... But for me it works really well!:) Do you agree with me??
VOTE A


Cherry Me:
I'm OBSESSED with it!!! Like... Oh God... A lot!!!...
For me is the most moisturizing of the range. If I have to choose between all of them, I'll definitely choose this one! It's great if you don't like lipglosses and lipstick but you wanna some colour on your lips! It give you that "healthy flush" without being to glossy.
VOTE A+


SO... I hope you liked this review!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!!:) I really appreciate it!:) Have a nice weekend!!! See you on Monday!!:) Love you!!:)

XOXO, Fede:)



DISCLAIMER: in this review I've explained what really works for me, I was not paid for saying those things.  The credits for those photos goes to Maybelline.com.
*The prices may variate. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal