40 Beauty Questions TAG (part 3, Makeup, again!)

  1. Do you use mineral makeup? No:)
  2. What is your favorite lipstick? My favorite lipstick is the Revlon ColorBust Matte Balm in Elusive.Great color, great pigmentation, great longlasting power. PERFECT.
    Is this a good photo???... Probably not...
  3. How about lipgloss? As I already told I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses, I think that on me they don't look good at all! I prefer chap-sticks.
  4. What is your favorite blush to use? My favorite blush to use is by Essence Cosmetics and it's the number 40, "natural beauty". It's the right color for me cause after a few hours after I've applied makeup my skin tends to get red (and it's like I've blush on!) and this color disappear... So my skin doesn't look "strange". It's of a brown/apricot color with a glowy effect (which I love!).
    It's not so browny! It has the color in the upper right angle of the picture!
  5. Do you buy your makeup on eBay? No, mainly because sometimes you can't be sure of the quality of the products.
  6. Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes!! The quality of the drugstore products is amazing!
  7. Do you go to CCO's? No:)
  8. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Yes, but after thinking a lot I decided not to take them.
  9. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? It depends... When I have a bad day... YES!!!
  10. Name a makeup crime that you hate? There are a tons of makeup crimes that I hate! The worst is the dark lipliner (even brown!!) used "around" the lips!! Maybe paired with a light lipstick!! NO!!!! WHY????
  11. Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones? Definitely neutral! In my eyelids I always wear browny shades! Even blush has to be neutral.
  12. Which celebrity always has great make up? Kendall Jenner. Oh God... She's gorgeous! Her makeup is simple and I love it!!  Everyone is obsessed with her sister, Kylie, but, if I have to be honest, I don't like her face traits. I think Kendall is more "elegant"... If you know what I mean:)
    *Credits: Kendall Jenner, Instagram profile.
  13. If you could leave the house using just one make up item,what would you use? Mascara! It's like a superhero! It saves you in every occasion! I prefer the volumizing mascaras! I love having a lot of lashes! What type do you prefer?
  14. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Oooh yes!!! The times that I go out without makeup are a lot more than the ones I go out with makeup on! A lot!!
  15. Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Maybe not. But I don't care! I prefer to be comfortable!
  16. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? Maybelline!!! I love all their products!!! And Revlon. The quality of their products is amazing!
  17. What do you think of Makeup? Makeup is something that has to make you feel good! You don't have to be addicted anyway! The most important thing is, before applying makeup, that you have to feel good with yourself! You are what you are! Makeup cannot change your character!
This is it for this Tag! Finally! I wanna tell you, lastly, that I decided to publish posts on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Each day will have a "theme". On Monday I'll publish Tags/random posts, on Wednesday inspirational/lifestyle posts and  on Friday makeup-related ones! Tell me if it could be work! I find that in this way it's everything more interesting!:)
I hope you liked this post! Tell me what your answers could be! I'm curious!:) Thanks for reading my blog! It means a lot to me! And for me you are SPECIAL! LOVE YOU!

XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal