Never give up!


"I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. "
Michael Jordan

Happy Inspirational Monday everyone!:)
It's Monday...  The hardest day of the week... And I decided to give you some inspiration to make it better!:) 
I think that, sometimes, sport's icons are the best example for our lives. Any sport teach you a lot of important things and, the most important is to TRY, EVEN IF YOU FAIL.
Failing is never a good thing... And I know that feeling of frustration that makes you think "Why have I done it??" and upset you in a really bad way. 
Failing in life is... Normal... And there's no way you can be happy, unless you try till you reach your goal!
It could sound stupid, for someone, but... IT'S NOT!...
You have only to look at the good aspects of the situation... Even if you failed... You still learn how to do it correctly! Isn't it right??
When, in a moment like that, the world seems ending and nothing goes in the right way... You have to remember only one thing...
You are great! You are special! You are strong! YOU CAN DO IT!!
Never listen to people who don't believe in you...
YOU CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE... BUT FOR MAKING THAT... YOU HAVE TO TRY... TO FAIL... AND THEN... TO SUCCEED...

I hope this post inspire you:) Tel me what you think about it in the comments:) I would really appreciate it!:)

XOXO, Fede:)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | THE BEFORE