DREAM (Makeup) Wishlist!

Hello folks!:)
In today's post I decided to publish my "secret" wish list of high-end products! I called it dream because I cannot afford this products! But I hope one day I will! Every makeup addict should have those products! But I don't... YET!
Without rambling... Here you are the products!

  1. Clarisonic: I'm trying to clearing up my skin since last year. The Garnier products really make the difference, but I still have imperfections (I don't have giant pimples anymore! Thank God!) and I think that's because I don't deep-clean my skin every day.
    Clarisonic "Aria"

  2. Porefessional, Benefit Cosmetics: I have large pores in my T-zone, everyone is raving about this product... So I would like to try it!
  3. Lorac Pro Palette, by Lorac Cosmetics: I think it's a useful palette. And maybe everything I need! It has eight matte shades and 8 shimmery ones! I think it's perfect! Don't you agree?
    It has the perfect eyeshadows shades... Don't you agree??
  4. MAC Lipsticks: everyone use those lipsticks and I have NONE of them! I know... It's depressing... I think I'll try the matte ones and the amplified (I already choose the colours!)
    MAC Ruby Woo
    MAC, Russian Red
    MAC, Creme Cup
    MAC, Please Me
    MAC, Viva Glam V

  5. Sigma Brushes: everytime I do my makeup I realize that brushes are really important. And if the are of a good quality it's even better!:) No?
    F10 Powder/Blush

    F05 Small Contour

    E25 Blending

    E30 Pencil

    F35 Tapered Highlighter
    F80 Flat Top Kabuki
  6. Naked Palette, by Urban Decay: I was really surprised to see this palette at the number six in this list! I think it's because I love matte eye-makeup and this palette has only three matte shades. The other two "Naked" palettes don't appeal me a lot, maybe because I'm not really into grey and pink eyeshadows.
  7. Supermud™ Clearing Treatment, by Glamglow: this is REALLY expensive! But I've heard that it works so... 
  8. Agave Lip Mask, by Bite Beauty: as a lipstick addicted I learned, mainly in winter, that lipstick looks good only if you have good lips! And this mask may be the solution for my dry-lips during the cold season.
  9. Natural Eyes Palette, by Too Faced: this could be the second palette I'll buy, the color seem gorgeous and I've heard that the pigmentation is amazing! Too Faced has recently re-packaged this palette and added three new shades!
  10. Contour Palette, by Anastasia BeverlyHills: Something like this is not indispensable, but it'll be good to have all the contour shades you need in a single palette! No?:)
     
     This was my whishlist of HighEnd makeup products!Let me know what products you'd like to receive!!! Maybe we can dream together!:)
    Please follow me I'd really appreciate it (even in other social networks!)!:) 
    Oh and... I try to film 2 videos!... But the quality was... AWFUL.. So... I have to change camera! When the videos are ready I'll definitely start publishing!:) I promise!:)

    XOXO, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

LifeSum Vs MyFItnessPal