7 Deadly Sins of Beauty!

Hello everyone!!! Happy MakeupFriday!!:)
I hope the first part of this week has gone well! And that the rest of it will be even better!:)
Since I discovered a new online-shop  I decided to (finally) buy some new brushes from it... BUT!... I feel guilty for doing it!
So... I decided to do the 7 deadly sins of beauty!... But without rambling... Let's do it!!!:)

What is your most inexpensive beauty item? And your most expensive one?
I've plenty of inexpensive beauty products!  The less expensive is... I think... i don't remember the prices!... Are my Longlasting EyePencil from Essence!... The most expensive... Maybe my Revlon Colorstay foundation!... I know... Is not that expensive but... Hey!! I don't have a lot of money to spend!... I've got also a Gucci perfume!... Which my boyfriend gave me!.. Is the "Flora" one!... But I don't know if it could be considered as a beauty item!:)

What beauty product you have a love/hate relationship?
I feel I've talk about it a million times! With te "FitMe" concealer... I love the finish and the coverage but on me it looks like craps!

What are your most delicious beauty products?
 Actually... My lipsticks!... But the one I Really love wearing is my "Stay Matt lip cream" by Essence! It smells like caramel!! It's so yummy!!:)

What product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Only two words: GEL EYELINER!!... I love gel eyeliners but... They're a mess... At least... For me! Everytime I put on that it's just... A whole mess!!...


What attributes do you find mos attractive in the opposite sex?
I don't know! Maybe the personality! I've always wanted a boyfriend with blue eyes and my actual boyfriend has brown eyes and I don't care about it! So... I don't think physical attributes really matter for me!:) Yes... Definitely the personality! A man has to be funny and makes you laugh!:) But also sweet!:)

What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Maybe the Clarisonic! But I've done a whole list of makeup products that I would love to have!

Sssooooo!!!:) I hope you liked this post! Let me know what your answers are!! I'm curious!! And honestly... The whole thing beside the 7 deadly sins intrigues me!! I don't know... I'm think about a more serious post about them! What do you think?? Maybe if you have some ideas let me know:)
See you on Monday!!

xoxo, Fede:)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | THE BEFORE