Today I have for you the first part of a TAG, which I decided to divide in three because I think it was too long if written in a single post... I also wanna tell you that some products may be harsh for your skin (like the cleanser and the toner) and I use them because I'm searching to clear my skin from imperfections and blackheads (they contains salicylic acid). I also have sensitive skin in fact when I use different products I break out, but my skin reacts well to this products so I've never had problems.
- How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice! In the morning ad at night!
- What skin type do you have (dry,oily,combo)? I've combo skin, oily in the T-Zone but in the rest of the face sometimes I get dry patches (and sometimes it gets oily too! I don't know why)
- What is your current facial wash? Actually I'm using the "Anti Blackheads Deep Pore Wash" from Garnier (of the "Pro-Active" line) and I have to admit that this cleanser really works! It unclogs my pores and I don't have a lot of blackheads as some months ago! I use even the toner from the same line, it's called "Pore Purifying Toner"! Oh and I have to say another thing about the cleanser! Even if it contains salicylic acid it's not so drying as you can think! So... I have nothing to complain about this!:)
"Anti-Blackhead Deep Pore Wash" from Garnier. I don't know if it's available in stores all over the world but in the net you will surely find it!
"Pore Purifying Toner", always from Garnier, it burns a little bit and the first time that I used it I was really scared but after the burning sensation vanished it was all ok!:)
- Do you exfoliate? Yes! The cleanser that I use is also exfoliating. Sometimes I use a DIY exfoliate mix, sorry I don't know how to call it, made with honey and sugar, and sometime two drops of lemon juice, which leaves my skin so soft! You have to try it!
- What brand do you use? Garnier.
- What moisturizer do you use? I use a natural moisturizer! Which is great cause it doesn't clog the pores... Yay!!!!:)
- Do you have freckles? No... Well... I don't know how to explain it! In the center of my face I have none... But in my hairline yes. I don't know if you've understand:) Do you???:)
- Do you use eye cream? No. I know I should! If you have some suggestions tell me in the comments please! That is drugstore:)
- Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Yes!
- Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No:)
I hope you like this post!:) On Friday I'll post the rest of the TAG... Stay tuned!:)
Oh and also... I wanna thank all of you for reading this (and maybe all the other) post! It means a lot for me (A LOT! REALLY!!). You are so special for me! Before I started blogging I didn't know what having someone who reads your blog was... But now I understand... I only hope that my posts (mainly the inspirational ones and even my history) helped you! Subscribe if you want... I'll be even happier!! And more thankful!:) I'm almost starting crying so... I stop!
Love you, Fede:)
P.S. I try a lot of products for clearing my skin and those are the only ones that works. In this post, when I talked about them, I write my own opinion and I was not paid for it.