You can be great!

"Everybody can be great... Because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love"
                                   Martin Luther King Jr.


Happy Monday everyone!
I hope this week has started well so far! Yesterday I came across this quote and I decided to share my thoughts with you.
As the time goes by I see always more frequently how much people become more selfish.
The old woman that can't reach the highest shelf at the market, the kid that has lost his toy, the pregnant women that has to sit on the bus/train but there are no seats... All those people need help but sometimes I see that no one help them. 
As MLK said love, sometimes, is what inspire us, and it's the only thing we need.
This world goes everyday faster and people's life run so! People, in search of a good job, is mean and doesn't think about others!
What we have to think about, in this situation, is that we don't have to be mean or indifferent too! We have to "share" our love and show to the world what we can do!
I don't think that we have to do everyday something "big", 'cause are the smallest things that, slowly, change the whole world. If we start today doing something good, people near us will follow us too and it becomes a chain!
Sometimes I ask myself why I have to do something for others, while they do nothing for me, and I reply that if all the people in this world think like me, there were only hate and selfishness in this world, so I do it anyway!
I know... Some of may think that my vision of the world is utopistic... but dreams are free and limitless! And maybe, someday, it will be like I (and you) imagine (the world)!
Never let alone someone near you or someone who needs help, your help could be, in the future, returned to you! You'll never know! Karma is powerfull! 
I hope you like this post:)


                                          Bye, Fede:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | THE BEFORE