"Live"

The first word is the most important of all the three, it contains a lot of meanings that I'm going to explain you.
Living happily with yourself and other people isn't so easy (especially with yourself!) mainly because of the features of other people. Those are some of the ideals in what i believe, that make my life "easy" and that, at the end of the day, if my day has been not so good, make me proud of myself . So... Here they are:
  • Always respect everyone and everything: even if people doesn't respect you, you have to respect them. If you have nothing good to say, don't say nothing! I know this is a sentence that everyone say but it's the truth! If you respect them they don't have reasons for insult you or disrespect you!
  • Learn to give, not to receive: receive is always a beautiful  thing but when you see persons with the "light" in their eyes, that are so grateful for your help, this is the most emotional thing ever! You become proud of yourself and you'll live happier!
  • Never let people insult you: even if you have to respect people, never leave that someone brings your pride down saying bad words to you. The first person that you have to respect is yourself!
  • Surround yourself with people who really loves you (and that you love to!): they will bring joy to your life and when you're sad they will make you happy again.
  • Be honest with everyone: I hate when people tell lies and the first step to make this idea come real is starting not to lie to other people! You have to be the first to be honest! In that way people will learn from you and relationships will be "real"!
I know some of this points are controversial  each other but you have to find the "balance" through them. I hope you liked it.
                                                                                   Bye, Federica!:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cakey Foundation?? No Thanks!

How to: Grocery Shopping for Weight Loss on a Budget

I Finally Gave my body What it Wanted | THE BEFORE